In the Heartland of Taree West
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
There is no better place to raise your family than in this quiet cul-de-sac. This home provides the perfect mix of lifestyle and security while backing onto quiet parkland with plenty of space to walk the dog or hit and kick a ball with the kids.
The good size bedrooms all with built-ins are perfect for a growing family along with the formal lounge room plus the open plan living area which includes the dining and kitchen. If that's not enough, relax on your balcony or even BBQ in your second covered outdoor entertaining area.
There is good storage under the house including a workshop plus wine cellar along with high undercover parking for your caravan and boat.
The wood fire and air-conditioning will keep you comfortable all year round as will the 80% window tinting for added privacy.
Just a 5 minute drive to the schools, hospital, shopping centre and river, what more could you want?
- Covered balcony plus 2nd covered BBQ area
- Open plan living plus formal lounge room
- Built in 1977 on 653m2
- Spacious kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
- Good size bedrooms all have built-ins and ceiling fans
- Generous bathrooms
- Ducted air from wood fire through to lounge and kitchen
- Backs on to parkland
- Peaceful gardens
- Good fencing and drainage
- Double high roof carport plus garage
- Large laundry with good storage includes the second bathroom
- Large workshop underneath with plenty storage plus wine cellar and workshop
- 2 Living Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
653m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.