Colonial cottage perfection
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
There's something unmistakable about the feeling of an old home. That sense that you're just filling a page of a long and rich novel that's missing the beginning and that nobody knows how it ends. The knowing that each quirk and peculiarity has a story trapped inside for us to try and figure out.
Welcome to 144 High Street, Taree West!
So conveniently positioned close to Town, yet with an incredible sense of privacy this gorgeous period home exudes charm from the moment you notice the picket fence at the front.
- Simply stunning polished timber floors throughout most of the home
- Elegant high ceilings
- Contemporary designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous 2nd living area opening to the timber entertainment area
- Generous main bedroom with ensuite
- Landscaped in-ground pool
- Fully fenced private rear yard
To experience the magic for yourself call Ivor Thomas on 0427 577 203 and make your appointment to view.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
999m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.