Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exceptional Riverfront Farm
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
As you enter the property you will be taken back by its beauty, with the elevated home providing magnificent views over the river flats of the Manning River and the picturesque Kimbriki valley.
The large renovated homestead offers modern appliances, lovely wide verandahs, timber floors throughout and a sparkling pool on the eastern side with wonderful rural views from the living areas and bedrooms. The large garage with studio, fenced vegetable plots, orchard, old dairy with power and mechanics pit and sealed access road are great additions.
The quality of the country is second to none with deep alluvial soil that is suitable for many uses, currently easily managed as a grazing property. Combined with the existing improvements this is a very rare package!
- Elevated north facing homestead
- 70 clear and productive acres (30 acres riverflats)
- Multiple dams and double frontage to Stoney Creek
- 58ML irrigation licence
- Carrying capacity 40+ head
- Swim, fish and kayak the Manning River
- 15mins to Wingham, 30mins to the coast, 45mins Forster or Gloucester, 3hrs Sydney.
- 28.2 Hectares
28 ha / 70 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.