Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Situation, Scope, Scale & Subdivision
- Land: 160 ha (396 acres)
'Bootoowaa' Centre of the Manning Valley, Mid North Coast, NSW
- 160.44ha (400ac*) 12km* to Taree, 20km* to Wallabi, Old Bar and Black Head beaches
- Homestead set amongst established gardens
- 14 dams, reliable grazing country, double frontage to Fattorini Creek
- Well planned paddocks and laneways, sheep and cattle yards.
- Outstanding shedding
- Double sealed road frontage
- Gently undulating, 95% arable
- DA approved - 8 x 20ha* lot subdivision. Each lot has bore approval
After 50 years, our Vendor's work is done. Now is your opportunity to reap the rewards!
160 ha / 396 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.