Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hillview 160acres Organic Mixed Horticulture
- Land: 66 ha (163 acres)
Expressions of Interest Closing 28th June
Deep within the Lorne Valley on the Mid North Coast of NSW, just 17km from the Coast "Hillview" is not just a picturesque hideaway, but a highly productive and diverse horticultural operation. Organically certified and with an established wholesale supply chain the potential of this exceptional property is limited only by your imagination.
- 160 acres of selectively cleared ridges and fertile creek flats
- Commercially supplying organic Russian Garlic, Daikon, Dragon Fruit, various melons, pumpkins and culinary Bamboo
- On-site drying, processing and packaging facilities
- Permanent creek, large dam and licenced bore with movable irrigation lines
- Sealed road to the Pacific Highway and semi-trailer access within the property
- 2 architecturally unique dwellings, perfect for occupying one and housing the seasonal labour throughout the year
- Gorgeous cottage gardens, expansive chook runs and fruit orchard punctuated by the magnificent Moreton Bay Fig
This area of the Mid North Coast is renowned for its consistent rainfall, temperate climate, ease of lifestyle and proximity to the regional city of Port Macquarie and beaches.
For further information contact Jon Dennes or Ivor Thomas.
66 ha / 163 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.