Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Private Country Retreat
- Land: 44 ha (108 acres)
This traditional double brick three bedroom, three bathroom country home is perfectly nestled over 100 acres within the picturesque amphitheatre of the Manning Valley enjoying country lifestyle with only minutes to the local coastal beaches.
- Soaring ceilings above light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen with two traditional wood fireplaces
- Modern style kitchen featuring Caesar stone bench tops, with a gas cook top & Miele appliances
- An outdoor entertaining area making for easy indoor/outdoor family living surrounded by a saltwater pool
- Triple carport, three sheds, one includes a car hoist, three dams with one working electric pump.
- Shed 1 - 9.7m x 6m, Shed 2 - 11.5m x 6m, Shed 3 - 13.5m x 8m and predator proof animal enclosure.
- Privacy, peace and tranquility of the bush and minutes to all local amenities
Our owners have instructed that they want genuine buyers on Auction day. No price guide will be given prior.
44 ha / 108 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.