Restored family home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lovingly restored 1930's weatherboard house in Taree West is now ready for you to call home. The polished timber floors and 10' ceilings are just part of the old world charm. All of the work is done for you including electrically rewired to 3 phase power rating, freshly painted inside and out plus new tapware to all sinks and bathrooms. All you have to do is unpack. The study/sunroom can be a fourth bedroom plus you have the advantage of a self-contained separate living quarters with its own kitchen and bathroom. You will appreciate the convenience of wide side access to your backyard and the big 12m x 7m shed. All of this is on a good size fully fenced 860m2 in a quiet street in a good area. It's just a 5 minute stroll to the hospital and Aldi which is handy, so is the easy 10 minute walk to the coffee shops, shopping malls, primary school and high school plus the river. Don't make the same mistake and miss out again! So be at the open house, this home will sell very quickly.
* Self-contained separate Living Quarters.
* Sunroom/Office can be 4th Bedroom.
* Wide side access to 12m x 7m Shed.
* Restored 1930's on 860m2.
* Freshly painted inside and out.
* New Tapware to all Sinks and Bathrooms
* Electrically rewired and 3 phase power.
* Polished Floorboards.
* 10' Ceiling.
* Short walk to Hospital, Shops, CBD, Schools.
* A quite safe area in Taree West.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.