Impeccable lifestyle property
Situated on the Ellenborough River, only 1km as the crow flys from the world famous Ellenborough falls, this immaculate 133 acre property has had all of the hard work done. The undulating hills of the property are all slashed, the fences are excellent, weed control is in order and the cattle are fat!
Whilst the "Falcon" stand alone oven is stunning, the clear standout feature of the very comfortable 3-bedroom main house has to be the fully enclosed verandah. Not only is the space huge but you are also still able to take in the amazing views, watch the intense colour change of the sunsets, the storms roll in or just to watch the cattle graze. The rustic self-contained 2-bedroom studio right next door will have family or guests lined up to visit for years to come.
The photos do not do this property justice, the presentation needs to be seen to be believed!
* Currently running 50 head of cattle
* Fenced into 9 paddocks, every paddock has its own water supply
* 14x13m old dairy, lockable timber tool shed, 6-bay shed, chicken coops etc
* Potential B&B farm stay
* High quality volcanic soils
* School, post office and general store nearby
* 800 metres Ellenborough river frontage
* Fruit trees galore - lemon, orange, pecan, fig, lime, macadamia, passion fruit, plum, mandarin
* Steel cattle yards
1 garage space and 6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.