Understated elegance and a contemporary edge on fertile foundations
Tucked away in the sought after pocket of the Upper Manning Valley just 3 hrs from Sydney this stunning property boasts 80 magnificent acres of lush green pastures on the Bobin Creek.
Abundant earthly delights are waiting for you to discover and experience at every turn of this remarkable property which incorporates a charming 3 bedroom home with the warmest of first impressions, an abundance of water including 6 dams along with approx. 800mts of Bobin Creek frontage and plenty of agricultural components.
At a glance-
* Spacious accommodation, all bedrooms with BIR
* Covered alfresco area
* Wood fire & air-conditioning
* A his and hers space to call their own, away from the main house
* Most amazing Bobin Creek access to swim & fish
* 4 car garage & work shop + tractor shed
* 5 Pen chook shed, cattle race, round yard & crush
* Impeccably fenced into 7 paddocks
* Solar power and solar hot water
* Fastidious upkeep & presentation with beautiful interiors
This property is a terrific all-round package with a rare quantity of water, only an inspection will do it justice!
- 32.65 Hectares
- Air Conditioning
- Bessa Brick
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.