It is always our aim to process maintenance requests quickly and efficiently. We advise that all maintenance requests must be submitted in writing. You can email your maintenance request to email@example.com
If the matter is urgent, please also contact our office on 6557 7222.
What are urgent repairs?
The law distinguishes between urgent (emergency) repairs and those which are not so urgent. Urgent repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
You can download our maintenance request form here